More information for you...

Monday, May 12, 2008

Circle cards




I was playing around with my newest tools this weekend. They all involve circles.




For making the card on the left, I used circle punches sizes 1, 1 1/4, and 1 1/2 inch to make the nested circles for the sentiment tag. I also used the stamp set Tag Tidbits, a piece from the Genvieve paper collection, matching ribbon, 3 shades of green cardstock, and green vellum. The ribbon doesn't show the color well, because the color matches perfectly the pink in the flower on the card.


The other card was made using the Coluzzle circle template to cut out the half-circle of background paper and the daisy flower. I also used a plastic needlepoint circle and Gelly Roll Glaze pens to make the dots around the circles. I colored the butterfly with the pens as well. These dots "stand up" on the paper for an added effect. The Gerbera Daisy was colored with Tombow markers and colored pencils.

2 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

What fun cards! I especially love the one on the right with the daisy!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Very cool! Love the papers.

:-)