More information for you...

Thursday, April 3, 2008

New Cards

I have finally cleared enough space in my stamping room to be able to work on some cards that needed to be done. Here are some that I completed and scanned before sending them off. The "Thanks for thinking of me" card with the Flower Collage was made after seeing a card in the newest CardMaker magazine I received this week. The smaller picture is the inside. The Gerbera Daisy card and the Thinking of you card came about after my sister and I were messing around with Pearl Ex. I applied with a water brush on black paper on one and on top of tissue paper and glue on the other. Then I stamped the daisy with stazon on acetate and used sharpies to color the back. The Thinking of you was stamped on acetate with opaque white.




No comments: